5 Reasons The Guardian Has No Israel Coverage TodayJune 9, 2010 12:41 by BackSpin Editor
5 Reasons The Guardian Has No Israel Coverage Today
5. The paper exceeded Google regulations on the use of the words "Israel" and "occupation," causing problematic SEO fluctuations for the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions movement.
4. Actually, there was no news in the Mideast worth reporting.
3. Seth Freedman's take on the flotilla crashed the paper's computer network.
2. After telling a London rally she'd vomit if she saw Mark Regev's name again, Lauren Booth trashed the newsroom after seeing this headline:
1. Chris McGreal's auto-reply says they're all sailing to Gaza on some Turkish boats.