Just finished reading one the most unbelievably skewed commentaries I’ve ever seen. It’s so bad, I actually see it as a teachable moment. So rather than debunk it myself, I’m turning this over to the readers.
So take a stab at addressing the issues raised by Belfast Telegraph columnist Eamonn McCann. We’re talking about:
- The Boycott-Divestment-Sanctions movement.
- The International Criminal Court’s ruling against Israel’s security barrier.
- The Palestinian “right” of return.
- Accusations of Israeli apartheid.
- IDF baby killers and a comparison with the Nazis.
Are you up to “fisking” McCann? Are you ready to take your Israel advocacy up a notch?