We value reader comments. Your comments enrich our site, contribute to the collective knowledge of our readers, provide feedback, and create a sense of community. So join the conversation and have your say.
We will not censor a comment because we disagree with the views it contains.
We will not edit or revise reader comments in anyway. If part of a comment breaches our guidelines, the comment will be removed in its entirety.
Posting comments is a privilege, not a right.
Israeli law holds web site owners legally responsible for reader comments. We will not tolerate comments deemed at our sole discretion to be defamatory, libelous, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, abusive, support or advocate violence. Nor will we tolerate comments exhibiting racism or discrimination based on ethnic or national origin, color, culture, religion, sex, occupation, sexual orientation, belief, political view or socio-economic class.
Should we decide to delete a comment, there will be no prior notice. Our decision will be final.
HonestReporting’s community deserves relevant, respectful conversation.
• Comments should stick to the topic of conversation and be courteous.
• Comment spam not caught by our filters will be removed.
• Comments may include links to external web pages that are relevant to the conversation (including your own blog posts). Posting links not relevant to the topic may get a comment deleted.
• We don’t allow multiple posting of the same comment within one thread or in multiple threads.
• You’re free to criticize HonestReporting. But comments that misrepresent HonestReporting will be removed.
• If you want your comments to be read and understood, please use standard writing style and punctuation.
The comments you post on HonestReporting will be viewable to all Internet users. If you post personal information or express comments you might not want people to see in the future, you’ll have to live with the consequences.
Comments posted on our website don’t necessarily reflect the views of HonestReporting.