• The Christian Science Monitor looks at how Hamas is faring under Egypt’s crackdown on smuggling tunnels.
• Reports claim the IAF struck another Hezbollah-bound missile convoy — this time in Lebanon. Details at YNet.
• The death toll from Syria’s civil war passed the 100,000 mark, according to the UN.
• Mordechai Kedar to Europe:
However, my European friends, I must tell you a secret: your continent is swamped with tens of millions of Muslims, who usually do not do business according to the rules, and therefore they do not need Hizb’Allah’s receipts in order to exempt their donations from tax.
Rest O’ the Roundup
• Reuters: Erdogan’s going soft on Israel.
• Jedi mind tricks, Mideast style:
(Image of Dr. Ahmed via YouTube/WinthropHosp)
For more, see Thursday’s Israel Daily News Stream.