Rest O’ the Roundup
• Reuters: Saudis complained to UN that Iranian helicopters trespassed their territory
• At the Globe & Mail, Amos Yadlin weighs in on Israel, Iran and the US.
The word – meaning a situation which is shambolic from every possible angle – was coined in 2009 by the writers of BBC political satire The Thick of It.
• That didn’t take long: Arab League recognizes new Syrian opposition coalition.
• A counter-intuitive Globe & Mail commentary says Egyptian Islamists could learn from “Israel’s theocratic democracy.”
• Iraq will soon release Musa Al Daqduq, the Hezbollah terrorist with the blood of American soldiers on his hands. A Wall Street Journal staff-ed (via Google News) says this will be a victory for Iran.
For more, see yesterday’s Israel Daily News Stream.
Clicking “Unsubscribe instantly” on your mailing will remove you from the Israel Daily News Stream list, but not from your regular HonestReporting emails.