Vote For This Year’s Dishonest ReporterNovember 1, 2010 9:59 by BackSpin Editor
Please choose one of the five nominees below, along with a brief explanation why he/she/it deserves to receive our ignoble award. (You may also nominate someone else not on the list). Then send your submission to email@example.com
The Nominees (in no particular order)
- BBC: For Panorama denying Jewish ties to Jerusalem, and Jeremy Bowen enjoying tensions with the US.
- Reuters photo desk: Poorly cropping Mavi Marmara photos, and suspicious access to the Lebanon border clash.
- Octavia Nasr: CNN editor fired over sympathy tweet for a dead Hezbollah leader.
- The Lancet: Throwing peer review out the window to skewer Israel.
- Time: For an imbalanced cover story claiming Israelis don't want peace.
We’ll announce the results at the end of year. Due to the volume of mail, we can't acknowledge nominations. See last year's "winners" — and don’t forget to vote!