Top Tweet on Gaza Proven FalseMarch 12, 2012 11:17 by GuestPost
2. A second photo tweeted Maissam Nablussi (@Nablussi), allegedly showing an aerial strike in Gaza today, was proven to have been in circulation back in 2009, completely unrelated to the current round of violence.
On March 11, Nablussi uploaded a photo to Facebook, claiming it depicted “Gaza under attack today.”
Learn How to Use Social Media for Israel
- Learn More About Twitter and How to Tweet For Israel: Why Twitter Deserves Your Attention
- Learn how to tap into Facebook to help Israel online: Social Media in a Nutshell – Part 2: Facebook
Share this post to fight misinformation–set the facts straight about what’s going on in Israel and Gaza.
Wondering what else you can do? Spread the truth.
Follow the full story of Khulood Badawi’s false photo tweet:
- Top Tweet on Gaza Proven False
- Exposed: UN Media Official Responsible for False Photo Tweet
- No Accountability For UN Official’s False Photo Tweet
- Following Up: Why the Radio Silence?
- Ambassador Demands Badawi’s Dismissal
- False Photo Tweet: UN Launches Inquiry
- Badawi’s Cold Correction