Tuesday Morning Media Mix – 9/27/11September 27, 2011 14:24 by Pesach Benson
What to read before your work day begins?
• Abbas Strikes Out — Despite the accolades, Mahmoud Abbas is having a tougher month than the Red Sox.
• Is the ‘Palestine question’ still Palestinian? — One disgruntled Palestinian supporter sees right through the “Palestine Spring.”
• East Jerusalem Palestinians Say UN Move Would Hurt Them; Many Prefer Israeli Citizenship — PA demands that Jerusalem must be the capital of a Palestinian state go against wishes of an awful lot of Palestinian residents.
• Al Jazeera journalist admits to being Hamas operative — Samer Allawi tells Israeli security he sought to use his job to advance Hamas interests.
• TIME Meets Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan — Erdogan says UN sanctions on Israel would have moved peace process forward.
• Reporters in Gaza will need Hamas-approved ‘sponsors’ — No quick fix for Swedish journalist denied entry to Gaza after his fixer wasn’t approved by Hamas.
(Image via Flickr/inju)