Dear Head of UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA),
We, the undersigned, demand that the UN immediately terminate its association with Khulood Badawi, an employee at the OCHA.
Badawi has proven unreliable as a source of information by using her Twitter account to spread false and harmful information about Israel. She has refused to acknowledge any wrongdoing or apologize for spreading propaganda. It is inappropriate for a UN employee to engage in political activism and the UN must disassociate itself from her immediately.
We will keep you updated on developments on this and other breaking news.
Follow the full story of Khulood Badawi’s false photo tweet:
- Top Tweet on Gaza Proven False
- Exposed: UN Media Official Responsible for False Photo Tweet
- No Accountability For UN Official’s False Photo Tweet
- Following Up: Why the Radio Silence?
- Ambassador Demands Badawi’s Dismissal
- False Photo Tweet: UN Launches Inquiry
- Badawi’s Cold Correction
Thank you for your support of Israel in this cause.