Now’s the time to vote for the Dishonest Reporter of 2013. It’s our annual recognition of the year’s most skewed and biased coverage of Israel and the Mideast conflict. Make your voice heard and we’ll announce the ignoble winners by the end of the year.
Vote for one reporter or news service, along with a brief reason for your choice. This year’s nominees are:
- The Lancet — for accusing Israeli doctors of collusion in torture.
- Amira Hass — for defending Palestinian stone-throwing and a terror tunnel.
- German cartoonists — for demonizing Israel.
- The NY Times — for battling Israel over Iran.
- BBC — for pulling the plug on a Jerusalem documentary.
There are three ways to send us your nomination:
- Post a comment below.
- Post a comment on HonestReporting’s Facebook page.
- Send an email to email@example.com
Due to the volume of submissions, we can’t acknowledge nominations.
And for old times sake, see who HonestReporting readers “honored” last year.