Anti-Israel incitement in Palestinian media and education continues despite repeated calls for it to end.
The media, however, virtually ignores a very real obstacle to peace – the demonization and incitement against Israel in the Palestinian media and education system and the glorification of terrorism through the naming of public works and streets after the killers of Israeli women and children.
HonestReporting presents some resources examining this disturbing and serious trend within Palestinian society:
Articles and Reports
- 11 Outrageous Examples of Palestinian Incitement, The Tower, 22 Nov. 2015
- Palestinian Incitement to Violence and Terror: Nothing New, But Still Dangerous, Alan Baker, JCPA, 1 Nov. 2015
- Time to End Palestinian Incitement, David Pollock, Fathom, Autumn 2013
- Behind the Headlines: Palestinian incitement distances peace, MFA, 11 Jan. 2010
- A study in Middle East morality, Robert Fulford, National Post, 20 Mar. 2010
- Glorifying terrorism, Jerusalem Post, 10 Apr. 2010
- Monitoring Palestinian incitement is not enough, Fern Oppenheim, Jerusalem Post, 11 Apr. 2010